HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gemi chasers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meadows84

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: gemi chasers Reply with quote

can anybody tell me of putting commodore 15 chasers on a gemi with re drilling or cant it be done looking for cheap looks??
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

illegal
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

Theres an easier Way, Get Astra/Vectra 15' Steel Rims, Same size as Interceptors and they 4x100 stud
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

i have 7or 8 siting undermy fouse with some on my gem
but i think there 14's
YellaTE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

And the Astra/Vectra wheels look just like the Commodore Interceptors?
Danny
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

shouldnt be too different..if they are just look for some off another make until you find some you like. most new small cars are comin out with 15 inch steel rims just a matter of lookin
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

Who was it that had da book on all da offsets ???? Does anyone here know which model 4X100mm 15" pursuities have da closest offset to da Gem ??? Would be very interesting to know.
4ZE1
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi chasers Reply with quote

the astra and vectra wheels have a good offset. my brother just fitted m/t 26x8's slicks under his gem with those rims, didnt have to hit the inner guard like CRZYFJ did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: