HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: some sort of tacho

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: WTB: some sort of tacho Reply with quote

i need a tacho anything from 3 inch up something that can be fitted on dash i live on the gold coast and need urgently please reply here or e-mail pics to alan_12344@hotmail.com thanx
BITZA
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: some sort of tacho Reply with quote

For a cheap one you can use the tacho out of the jackaroo its about 4-5 inches round goes to 8 grand. Which car do you have. Will you be on the cruise tomorrow?
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: some sort of tacho Reply with quote

tg gemi 2L doesnt look like my car will be ready for saturday still at shop is the jeckaroo one a bolt on tacho or one thats in the dash???
BITZA
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: some sort of tacho Reply with quote

Unbolts out of the jackaroo but has two tabs that need to be removed. You can put it anywhere centre consol? Whats wrong that they can't fix tomorrow?
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: some sort of tacho Reply with quote

what not wrong is the questain. fuel lines are wrong needs tune needs the side draft webers need adjusting ignition is not working for some reason needs new coil missing beats when running lots and lots om trying my hardess thou but i dought it she sould go good when i get her back but. i was sorta more after a performance tacho as well so still looking. thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: