HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Trail bike bits wanted
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

I need some bits for A 1985 honda ct200 if anyone knows of one anywhere
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

"cars/parts for sale
A place to trade Gemini parts "

up ur ass with a piece of glass out,
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

how bout you get fucked ya stupid cunt im sick of postin shit then you come along and bag it i dont give a fuck if its not gemini parts ok?
Go fuck yaself and find something better to do
I swear to fucking god if i had a way to get to ya you wouldnt kiss ya mum with that mouth anymore
fuckwit!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

now lets see the oh so smart and tough reply
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

mr gem ur the bigest fuckalaka goin shut ya dopey fucken mouth its NOT just car parts people sell everything i cant stress how much of a tosser u are i hope u get but raped ya stooge

the katapult has spoken
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/photosofintrest.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7 sorry gene i had to do it..

gemini and katapult loosen ya jocks a bit and this site being a GEMINI site it is normally used for people selling gemini stuff. not motorbikes.
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

not sellin a motorbike mate just thought conisiderineveryone here likes cars maybe some like bikes too no harm in postin that surely, however some people take it personal
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

Its fine to do it just expect some opposition sometimes thats all
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

yeah??? u wanna fight??? coz im a big tough guy!! i have a willy the size of a horse!! i could beat you up anyday!!

LOL

seriously tho did i not post the rules of this particular forum?? where does it say u can buy/sell ya nannas crusty bits? it says GEMINI parts, this is WWW.HOTGEMINI.COM, Hot Gemini is a comprehensive resource for the serious Holden Gemini enthusiast..

u sad McFuck!

out,
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

Look man i dun need this shit as im sure you dont either you know how sad we fucking suond makin threats over the net for fuck sake?
Anyway im not fuckin hurting you so just get the fuck off my back
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

point taken, just keep it tidy ie. keep it gemini related, that is what this forum is here for.
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

ya homeless fuck!

rodney rude out
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

i pity you ya sad swamp donkey
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

i pity you, actually nah i just dont give a fucak at all
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Trail bike bits wanted Reply with quote

Neither do i so i dun know what everyones carckin it about
you know there is saying

ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU ARE STILL RETARTED
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: