HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

please help me for my school work asap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: please help me for my school work asap Reply with quote

as it says im in need of help i gota do a speach on sumthen so i chose the gem hahaha what i need is a pic of the GEMINI badge the smooth flowen one like on the oldschools ie tds ( nice pic off the net) clear
and any history on the design of the badge if possible i know thats a farken huge request rite there
but yeah if u can help asap would be great b4 sunday night its needed hehehe
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: please help me for my school work asap Reply with quote

make it up. who would know?

Cheers
TuFf
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: please help me for my school work asap Reply with quote

Why dont u do it on the origin of da Holden lion logo, i have some info on how it was conceived if you prefer 2 do it instead. Plus gettin pics of the logo would be tonnes easier. If u want da info, let me know.
L8trz
zep
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: please help me for my school work asap Reply with quote

hey, I uploaded a pic I took of mine a while ago, I think this is what you're looking for. Hope it helps, zep

http://www.geocities.com/slackwagon/DSC00155.JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: