HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FOR SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE Reply with quote

5 spd gearbox, mechanicly A1 $150.00 nth side of brisbane
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE Reply with quote

What's it originally from? And can you get it down to the G/C? Does it come wit tailshaft or any other bits?
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE Reply with quote

Dunno originally my mates dad had it in his TG for awhile, it was rebuilt about a year ago he said. I'm selling my Gem so have no use for it anymore. Yeah I can bring it down this weekend if ya want me to. And nah i only got the bax. sorry
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmm.... It's damn mighty tempting.... Do u know whether it's fine or coarse spline? Coarse is approx 10 splines and fine is about 16. If it's a fine spline jobby, i'll definately take it, but if it's a coarse i'll have to ponder it for a day or two. I have your e-mail from your profile, so i'll get back to you if it's what i want. So let me know whether it is or not so i know whether to keep the cash from my next pay-cheque.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: