HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

take my gemmy please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: take my gemmy please Reply with quote

i got a TF, it straight, has a little rust, 95% of everythings there but in pieces, engines fucked and in pieces. missing grill and a few other parts. i want it gone, to free up shed space. somebody please take it, and all i ask in return is 4L cask of dry red wine. wont cost more than 8 bucks if you know where to shop. bargain. im in melbourne.
rimzum@yahoo.com.au
wez
SOBIL
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: take my gemmy please Reply with quote

how much rust is a little. is it in rolling condition?
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: take my gemmy please Reply with quote

mainly surface rust on bottom door corners, surprisingly none in boot, drivers floor pan rusty a bit too. yes it rolls, it has 4 wheels.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: take my gemmy please Reply with quote

Hey, where in Melb.? You say complete but in peices, how far is it stripped? Rolling shell and parts in boot, or just the motor out?

Yonnee.
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Yonnee Reply with quote

Yonnee, nice 2 C U still pop in from time 2 time... Has da missus had da bub yet?
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Yonnee Reply with quote

yeh the engines out, but that needs to be gone along with the car...dont know what you could do with it but im sure it could come in handy as a paperweight. everything else is in the boot or somehow makeshiftly attached.
wez
p.s. ive already got someone grabbing it anyway, hes offered me a cask and a pack of smokes.
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: attn allistair Reply with quote

hey man give us a call about tomorrow...also we need to settle this - 4L cask, dry red preferably, but ill drink anything, cheap stuff yeh (like 8 bucks) and a pack of winnie blues, 25's. cheers mate. Smile
wez
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Yonnee's lil bub... Reply with quote

Too bad, I would have brought a decent red, that's if you can get a decent chateau d'cardboard!!!

And Yes, Amy was born at the end of Nov.'02

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: