HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Whats it worth?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CMI83
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wondering what everyones opinions were on this car ( ie: how much its worth )
1982 TE or TF Gemini Sedan
71,000K's on the clock (FOR REAL)
Paint job in perfect nick ( garaged all its life )
original wheel trims etc, no rust, and i mean NO rust, two thumb spots of surface rust near front of car thats it.

Thanks,
Chris.
Danny
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

about 2 grand
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

"no rust, and i mean NO rust, two thumb spots of surface rust near front of car thats it"

does anyone see something wrong with that sentance?
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

bah,

u know what i mean, pretty much every gemini has 3/4 of the damn boot completely rusted out. this is two spots of surface rust which would u could sand off in bout 30 seconds.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

just playing man
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats it worth? Reply with quote

well i just bought it for $2,500.

i havent picked it up and already had an offer for $3,000 Smile
whats it actually worth tho.. its so straight its scary.. never seen a car so good
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: worth a little less than mine Reply with quote

i'm sellin my gemi, perfect cond, im talkin NO RUST, and i mean no rust, not even two thumb spots, for $4200, very original, and 'mint' condition. it's got paint (respray), rebuilt g161 with mild cam, stereo(about $800 worth), interceptors, the usual shit, but it ain't one of them dodgey ass gemis with heaps of mods for like 2500, coz u look closely and they is pieces of shit. spend 12 months of weekends, and a shitload of money and work on this car, drove it for 6 months, and worked out it was 2 small 4 me. will be for sale over easter hols.

any1 insterested in melb, e-mail me at cchorazy97@hotmail.com and i send u sum pics.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: