HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

camira rims for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

advertising my mates rims for him.

theyre camira rims, set of 5, 4 with holden lion logo caps, 14, polished with decent 195 tyres on them. he wants $200ono for them. in south australia.

here is a picture of them
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

oh, email me at cscharnberg@hotmail.com if interested. or add me to msn at the same address
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

i couldnt fuck up any more today if i tried. i forgot to paste hte link for the image....

http://zerotolerancefool.tripod.com/rims.jpg
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

would he swap them for a jaycar 2x 150 amp worth 330 new, and is in good condition?
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

hey dude whats up , it's chris from victor wid the red gemmy. I'll swap them wheels for a reground cam and a 34mm adm webber. I need sum mags desperately , help me out, what do u think, i've also got genie extractors here 2.

chris... TGfanatic@hotmail.com
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

ill swap my camira rims with 2 brand new retreads for 4 stockies with reasonable tread and some cash/maybe something of interest
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

i got 4 stockies , 2 with brand new tires, and 2 wid retreads. i don't really got much cash on hand at the moment, how much difference are u lookin at. i've also got genie extractors reground cam and a 34adm webber and a boot spoiler to suit a gemini. Got any ideas? top secret gem?
i"M at victor harbour

chris...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

my mags need to be polished though as they are a bit shabby.....you will have to look at them.....ill do a straight swap for my mags for your stockies and maybe the extractors?? and ill come to you (always liked going to victor

Dave
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

SOunds good, do they have tha centrecaps? my email is TGfanatic@hotmail.com how much tread do they have on them? dunno bout the extractors cause 2 of the stockies have only had new tyres put on them last week but i'll think bout it, have u got 4 camiras or 5?

chris...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

actually...thinking about it dont worry bout the extractors cos i think im missing 2 centrecaps. the two front tyres have never been driven on. i think i may have a full treaded rear but not sure. ive got 4 camiras.
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

i'll leave the decision up to you
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: camira rims for sale Reply with quote

"would he swap them for a jaycar 2x 150 amp worth 330 new, and is in good condition?"

no
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: