HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: MITCHELL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

man u know how much i want those mags dude only if u would drop me a line on 0411666360 after 5pm any day dude.....come on man........would u take $300 for the mags and something else.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... can u also send me the pics again to heppz@hotmail.com....cheers mitchell.....
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

if u say yes i will come down on saturday and get some other things too..... i need a grille and lights too dude..... be a pal come one.....im gonna keep bugging u until those mags are mine man! LOL
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

OI HEPPZ!!

please explain.....your absence from the last cruise!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

sorry kev....remember the post i put in the events page about having a night cruise........remember i have to work mornings.....i know its bull shit and im sorry to u all for not showing my appreciation towards all u who organised it and all...... kev tell matt i now have a fully worked 2L in the beast, i have fixed all the interior.....the boot has been repaired, it is all undercoated and ready for the big spray now dude........next cruise im gonna get the bloody day off ok mate

once again sorry all.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

thats all good mate, i totally forgot about that!! the next one is an evening/night cruise anyway so it should suit you man, catch up with ya soon!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

yes the next cruise is on the Saturday 26th April at 4:30pm look in meets/cruise section
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: