HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

zz/z dash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: zz/z dash Reply with quote

i just bought a zz/z dash for my tg. i'm just wondering how hard the dashes are to change and if there is any extra wires for the tacho,oil pressure and voltage guages. if so, how do i hook these up?
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: zz/z dash Reply with quote

im guessin that u didn't have a tacho in ur original dash, thats y u bought the tacho face, there is extra wiring needed, but yea, i dont know how to wire it up, i just know u need more wiring for the tacho and other components to work.
BITZA
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: zz/z dash Reply with quote

All the wiring is they for the taco just plug in t the same spot but you nee the oil sender off the tg slx for the oil guage. Is it a genuine zz/z dash?
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: zz/z dash Reply with quote

That's what he said. Dunno but I only paid $30 for it so i don't really care if it isn't a real zz/z dash.
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: zz/z dash Reply with quote

If it's a Genuine ZZ/Z Instrument Cluster, All the Wiring is there part of the Original loom. Ya just have to get a Oil Pressure Gauge Sender(Make the Gauge work) and a T Piece, Ya need the T Piece for ya can run the Gauge and Oil Light.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: