HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NicVS
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: 5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE Reply with quote

We have a set of "5" Gemini SLE Rims for sale. Now these are dead straight in A1 condition. They would look mad polished up. on a done up gemini or any early model holden.

They are a 4 stud pattern, so they would fit i am guessing Camira's, Gemini's but not sure what else not sure if they fit the commodores that had the 2 stud or not.. Just ask around sure someone will know.

They have good tyres on them, NOT RETREADS and i am guessing about 70-75% tred.

***Make an offer*** all offers considered.

If anyone is interested the rest of the car is also for sale. The panels are pretty stuffed (dinted but not a huge amount of rust), although the bonnet is alright. The front seats are black and in good nick, it has an electronic ignition, eletronic fuel pump etc and the transmisson (which is an auto) is also in good working order.

Its a 78 model, and the motor isnot in running order. The head was warped and needs grinding down professionally. We have all new gaskets on it at also.

Happy if someone wants to make an offer on the entire car to simply get rid of it, or make offers on various parts.

Feel free to come and have a look if you like.

Call 0402556421 or email nicanswer@austarnet.com.au

We are located in Victoria, in Melbourne!
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE Reply with quote

hey man,

interested in ya diff and ignition?
can ya give me a ball park figure in what u r looking for and wat suburb??

Cheers mate,
Shane
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE Reply with quote

did i see you the other day? were u in the passenger seat of a white vs? i got a gold gemi.
NicVS
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE Reply with quote

Can all enquires be emailed to nicanswer@austarnet.com.au
or call 0402556421
I dont mean to be rude but as much as i love my Gemi's i am a commodore freak and generally dont get much time to read the commodore forums let alone gemini ones.
However..... make an offer! Not really fussed just want to sell off what parts we can and then send the car to the wreckers with whatever is left.

We havnt got any reserve prices or rough ideas! ALL PRICES WILL BE CONSIDERED.

The car is in Noble Park iN Melbourne.
NicVS
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 SLE rims, other various Gemini Parts FOR SALE Reply with quote

Its possible but the White VS is my car! Its pretty unlikely that iw asnt driving! Unless my boyfriend was driving it!

But yeah still all for sale. Any offers come have a look make an offer and yeah we just want to get rid of the parts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: