HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

dash swap question???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holigem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: dash swap question??? Reply with quote

Hey iam thinkin about changing tha dash in me TE its a old crap triangle one and i would like to know is it possible and how hard it is to put a tg dash in.
thanx Smile
l8erz holigem
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: dash swap question??? Reply with quote

I've done it a few times,To swap a TX-TE Dash to TF-TG. Ya Pop the Windscreen out, Drill out all the Spot welds that hold the Original Dash Support(The Steel Piece where your Demister outlets) and Spot weld in the Entire TF-G Inside Firewall setup, It take a bit of Mucking around. But in the end its worth it.
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: dash swap question??? Reply with quote

lol shit aye, i thought it was a direct bolt in, lucky i got a tg to start with ....hehehehehehehe Razz
holigem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: dash swap question??? Reply with quote

um ok thanx for tha info

would anyone out there be interested in helping me do it and get paid. or anyone know anywhere that i can get it done???

thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: