HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4 speed auto???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morticus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: 4 speed auto??? Reply with quote

Hi, i need to know if it is possible to get a 4 speed auto for a gemini TG. i have asked friends and mechanics but had no success in getting an answer. if not, should i go the 5 speed manual, or do something to the three speed auto that is in my gemi at the moment. thanks for your help as i hope i might finally get a straight answer here.
TUFGEM 12A TURBO
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 4 speed auto??? Reply with quote

good luck mate..i never heard of a 4 speed auto before...i hate the autos..revin their heads off at 100kms..
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 4 speed auto??? Reply with quote

I heard It Can be Done to a Gem Trimatic, Using Turbo 700R Parts(Turbo 700R is Usedin RB Gemini and Commodore VL onwards) But It costs Heaps.
I'm still running 3 speed Auto, Its set up like a 2 Speed Powerglide and 3rd Gear is in Between 4th and 5th on a Gemi 5spd. And I have no troubles. It sits on 100km/h @ 3000rpm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: