HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Rally Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Gemini Rally Series Reply with quote

I keep reading about the gemini rally series and am very interested in checking it out further. I got a lot of gemini parts and love driving them.. especially hard so thought it would be perfect legal platform for me to enjoy these cars and love of racing further. Any details at all would be much appreciated and anyone who willing to talk to me about it further I would love to talk talk to someone about it. I'm sure that I am not the only person interested who doesn't really know much so please post as much as u can.

Your time and effort is greatly appreciated
Luke
luke_hen@hotmail.com
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Attn: Ben Wight Reply with quote

Matt and Bec Hope kindly gave me the address for all the info I should need to get started. go to

http://www.geminirally.org/

I will let u know of anything else I can find out Ben, and thanks for all the carby help u have given me.
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Ben Wight Reply with quote

I have a mate who does it throught the Holden sporting car club in brissie, his gemi was rolled last year and he is looking for a reshell, i can give you his number if you want more info, also if you have the parts i'm sure he'd be interested in taking a shell off you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: