HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Someone has to have one.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFGEM 12A TURBO
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Someone has to have one. Reply with quote

I'm still looking for one..
can someone please help me out.. im after a 12a turbo or 13b turbo in a gemini..must be turbo .must have the conversion done properly , and must have perfect body..may consider buying a car with no motor or box and doing it myself ..( cheaper for me) or be willing to buy one already done. doesnt matter if its got crap paint.willing to pay the $$$$ for it..i mean around the $9000. mark.
can some one help me out..
located in wollongong . but will travell for a good one as i go to the gold coast every year..
call steve on 0421646875...

i may buy a shell of a gemini already been painted too..do it all myself.( the conversion )

had a 12a turbo in a gemini before and i want another one..i miss it already...
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Someone has to have one. Reply with quote

no offence but it seems to me u r searching for a needle in a haystack because if anybody has one im sure the amount of time and effort they put into doing it has satisfied them and they dont want to sell the car.

if your so keen on one then buy a shell for 500 bucks a do a complete build yourself.
i also doubt anyone with a recently 2pac sprayed shell is willing to sell it i know im just about to have mine sprayed and theres no way i would sell it.

anyway just my $0.02
goodluck
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Someone has to have one. Reply with quote

u shouldnt have sold ur other 1!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: