HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Centre cap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUPALJ
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Centre cap Reply with quote

Hi lookin for a centre cap for camira rim 1 the one with holden on them, Around how much are these worth.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Centre cap Reply with quote

although i dont condone theft (only of straws), i seriously think you should look around for the most beat up old RB or whatever, one that shows the owners have no love for their car, and just simply rip it off.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Centre cap Reply with quote

yeh u wont find anyone selling centre caps if u dont wanna steal one go to a junk yard and get one off one of the camiras but if uonly need one just go rip it off some piece off shit
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Centre cap Reply with quote

where u from ? im from melb and at my tafe theres a camira with the center caps and for a small price ill steal em for ya hehehehe
cheers (the center cap mercenary)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: