HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOBIL
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED Reply with quote

I have(had) a beautiful 1980 TE gem that i loved much. The i hit a sign. Damn rain!!!... doh. Lovely car, reco engine (only 56000 km) good gearbox and diff. clean interior(original) Then i out a bit of a damage to the right side in the side. I wan't another gem but im not prepared to fix this one. $250 for it. ideal for wreck, still driving beautifuly, possibly restore. gotta be easy 400 dollars of parts on it. Im looking to buy another gem. so if you got one, I am prepaired to swap it in exchange for a bit knocked off the price of your gem.... All i am really after is a straight gemini with no rust. looking to spend 750ish... if you interested then reply or call 0408179142
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED Reply with quote

hey man,

just wondering where abouts ya are?

Can ya email me pics at shane_mac27@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Shane
SOBIL
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED Reply with quote

im dandnong, melbourne...
I'll do my best on sourcing photos... i'll see. if your local feel free to have a look.
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED Reply with quote

hey man

i live in dandy to! can ya send me an email or give me ya addy so we can organise something!!

Cheers,

Shane
SOBIL
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: HERE'S THE DEAL - TE GEM RED Reply with quote

actually keysborough, round the corner. Give me a buz when you wanna come see it... Im usually home by about 7pm during the week, weekend whenever. 0408179142
12 Deanswood Close,
Keysborough
(near parkmore)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: