HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

IMPORTANT! ANYONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT! ANYONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

i know its abit late notice but i only got a phone call this arvo, its abit of an inconvenience but i have EXTRA the tv program wanting to do a story on gemini's, they want to do it on monday morning at the yatla drive in, if we get enough people interested in being part of the story, i may be able to change the time, call me (matt) on 0408 128 504 if you want more info, call me if your keen! i need definate numbers! they recon they could start by like 8 am if we wish.
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! ANYONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

And what is the reason they are doing this story ? Is it to show off Gemini's ? Is it to show tha they are still popular ? Is it to show that some Gemini owner's are hoons ? Bearing in mind all teh negative content in the media of late about 'car enthusiasts' and how some dickheads are making it hard for the real enthusiasts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: