HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash Reply with quote

Rollaboyz SIZE DOES MATTER Cruise is on the 6th of April. The idea of the cruise is to get as many cars as possible. So lets CRASH IT and help em out at the same time.
For details, check out www.rollaboyz.org.au. But lets all do it, in our own little group.
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

Hey ther guys. Good to hear the last one was a hit, cept for dodgy olly's antics. Hmm yes well, wats this bout luvin tha fact ther were no stocky heapas on the cruise, Adam?!! Haha, I know u luv my sexy green and gold 1.6 Wink Glad to hear things are still goin well with the cruises in Perth, its a shame i cant be ther to see these near misses Iv been hearing about... Roundabout, nice work guys. Hehe. Well, anywho, make sure u all go on tha rollaboyz shindigs cos we know gemis are betta than rice burners! U jus gota prove it to em. And hopefully il be back to cruise with u all at the end of the year...so organise a big december one Adam (im counting on ya!) hehe. Cya's later, gemi_chik
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

Vantasy is off the road for a while due to current events. But should be back later this year. Thinkin 2.6 injected with turbo of course good for over 200+ horses. 17's just for the fun of it. New panel an paint an probs stereo an interior. Any1 who wants my twin cam thats in pieces let us no. Cums with the injection. If you want the 1 that is in the car at the moment i'll let you no when it is out. That one comes with the twin webers an extracters. Want about 600 ono for the 1 thats in peices an not to sure about the other 1. Will probs be sellin the wheels that you all saw on it aswell in the near future aswell as the old caned seats if any1 will take them.
Mite still make it to the rolla boyz cruise in someone elses car.
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

i'm very interested in the wheels. let me know a price and i'll get back to u

cheers - phil
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

hey luke if ur selling the DOHC motor and gearbox give me an email as it would go good in the coupe
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

hey i'm very intersted about the twin webbers how much 4 them?
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Gemini Rollaboyz Crash & tha last one Reply with quote

Sellin the car now.
Any1 interested look in the 4sale section an let me no.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: