HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Next Adelaide Cruise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

girls are good
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yes...yes they are kev 8=)
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

girls have boobs
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

kev dont be so god dam crude! you should like girls for their talent and their sweet sugary style and BAH what the hell chicks do have boobs and i love em!
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Hey, u need to reschpect da girls mate

XOX lil miss tc
hehe i got in first i call shotgun

anyways as i was sayn reschpect
ahh all fun and games until someone gets their lunch cut by hones hehe
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

lunch cutting = bad hehe
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hones is always cutting lunch, in fact a couple of years ago he was frequently called "lunch cutter"
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hehe but i called shotgun
lol

ahh wizz fizz
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

there will b no shot gunnin my chick johnny i got first and last dibs. we gotta think bout a way to get more gems out. im thinkin the flyers worked well when dave drove round handin them out. got to make an effort to get results. im keen to hand out
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

cool we will hand them out to friends and innocent gemi owners in shopping carparks. we shall do drive bys to all gemi owners houses and even drop a few crates of flyers from a plane Razz on a serious note i will place them at just gemi's (my car is going in there tomorrow YAY!) kev shall put them at gemispares and ill try and ease the flyers into autobarn, cartoys etc.

Dave
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hehe get your own "pamphlet holding tray" and sneak it on the front counter at autobarn/cartoys, hopefully they dont realise!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

bahaha! sweeet
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Im up for the cruise for sure this time......i dont think there is any burnout comps that weekend. I will hand out some flyers to all the owners of tuff and not so tuff geminis at all the up and coming comps. Im up for hills runs, beach runs, BBQ's massive losses of rear wheel traction....its all good. When will the flyers be up???
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

the "committee" will discuss where we are going, what time, blah blah and then we will have the flyers out hopefully in 1-2 weeks time maybe sooner
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

committe is yet to meet to decide the exact route, but i can assure you that there are some awsome ideas being trown around at the minute!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: