HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Next Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

With Much discussion between the Adelaide Cruise Committee (Mr_GEMI, Soop, LilmissTC, Gemiboy & myself) we have decided that the weekend of the 27th April would be a good weekend to have the cruise. This gives us well over a month to market the cruise and also shitloads of time for people to get their bloody cars on the road Razz

Any Suggestions of where you might want to go/do!!!

Cheers

Mr D
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

me personally, id like a party at HJ's with the hats and icecream cake... but maybe a big long cruise is the way to go... meet in city (evening), through city into the hills, back through the city to the bay then decide what to do from there...

cheers
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i'll hold a pokemon` party at my place, everyones invited
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

woohoo!!! im therez!!!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

A spirited drive through the hills is in order. I reckon up the freeway across to mount lofty through to greenhill road, down a road im not sure of the name of one of the best roads I know (freshly resurface bugger all blind corners)stopping in a dirt carpark for the slower ones to catch up. Down norton summit into the city stop to catch up again then do the usual for the people willing to.

Sound good?
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

sounds good josh. nothing better than a drive to lofty as well as a good city cruise. we will take your proposal into account and make the next cruise a good one

Cheers mate
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

for those worried I could always organise someone to cruise through the main spots to check the usual defect zones for the all clear.

hopefully I will have a gemi on the road by then my green ones booked into regency on the 9th and I still have to put standard motor, suspension, exhaust, seats the list goes on.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Regarding the bay I think we it will be fine if you dont go through the MM carpark.

A hills cruise sounds great. As long as its not fucking foggy as. I went for a drive up there last week and the fog was so thick you had about 2m visibility.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i reckon we should cruise thru the carpark shout abuse at all the cockheads standing around!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

I think we cruZ round the city round the bay around some v8s and then go to pt noarlunga beach for a swim...while we are there, ill drive MY gemi down the jetty and off the end and crash it onto the reef. and then well all strip down to our thongs and goggles and snorkles

u keen lil miss tc?

heh heh jokes
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

dirty bugga Razz
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

im always keen for a swin, but i dnt know about destroyin the gemi...
ill stick to my bikinis..
i think we should go along the coast thru pt adelaide ect, theres a few round abouts but its still good..
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i dont care where we go as long as i get to drive....and have a good perve on the chicks at the beach. Razz
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Typical male......i dnt really mind either, but sorry, i wont be perving on gals......
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

thats fine by me. i wouldnt expect you to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: