HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

att: Blue TC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: att: Blue TC Reply with quote

have you still got the 17" Tyres?
where in briz are you?
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: att: Blue TC Reply with quote

Sure do,

im just outside Redcliffe,

they are on my mates gemini at the moment but simple call and i can have em back,

they are Toyo Proxes measuring 215/45/17 and do fit inside the guards, (with panhard rod advisible)

email me for exact location and meetin time if interested

regards
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: att: Blue TC Reply with quote

dosnt matt have heaps left??
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: YO BLUE TC Reply with quote

hey dude i am after a turbo setup to run through carby have you satill got yours if you do or know someone with one i am interested i want everything, not just the turbo.

please help my gemmi lacks power
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: YO!! Back at ya Reply with quote

Hey dude,

sorry but i cant help you there as i dont have any bolt on parts for a suck thru setup to turn the key,

try the search and lookup "Rueben" he is on the Sunshine Coast and had a whole piazza setup to go, so find that and email him,

if lacks power, get an FJ and get Gene to make the engine mounts for ya,

regards
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: YO!! Back at ya Reply with quote

i dont think rueben has that anymore i was talkin to him about it but he had efi with it aswell and didnt wanna seperate it, but yer i am really lookin for some go fast bits, do you know where a 4agze is in good condition for cheap round 350
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: 4AGZE Blower Reply with quote

Hmm no good there ehh,

as for the 4AGZE Blower, try and find a contact with the Gemini fella Named Steven Smith in the Just Gemini Spares in South Australia, he has a Gemini Ute with a G200 SOHC using a Roots Supercharger with a 45DCOE Weber, but apparently now uses a Injection Perfection throttle body and then lows into a Piazza Plenumm while using the standard cast hearder exhaust,

all in all try the wreckers and searchin for one off an import MR2 motor, hope this helps, good luck

regards
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 4AGZE Blower Reply with quote

i think the sr 20 would be a beter option not putting
down the fj but if you are on a budget i would go the sr as they might not need a rebuild straight away and they are 100-150 kg lighter because of the all alloy block
just something to think about
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: