HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RB tuning guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msmith
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: RB tuning guide Reply with quote

A family friend is tuning my RB because after i got new vaccum advance and he tuned it, its had no power, got my foot flat and it goes nowhere. Anyone know where I can find a tuning guide or whatever you call it for the RB? If not, would someone be able to tell me:
- electronic timing angle
- dwell reading or something
- vacuum pressures if possible

I have no idea what all that means but that is what he told me. Also, anyone know a website with this info?
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: RB tuning guide Reply with quote

hey champ, check out the holden gemini online discussion forum (cant remember the address, just search that name). there was a guy on there a little while back pedalling rb manuals. cheers, goons
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: RB tuning guide Reply with quote

i really doubt that you will find anything. I bought one of Ebay, its like a genuine holden workshop manual so im assuming its from Holden's workshop. Ill have a look in there for ya and see if i can get that info.

pete
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: RB tuning guide Reply with quote

i went and had a read of old mates post in the other forum and he reckons that the manual covers all kinds of shit,if i had the cash id buy one!
msmith
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: RB tuning guide Reply with quote

Hey peteymate if you find anything can you let me know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: