HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ur opinion in all seriousness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quick48u
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

Hey guys,

i will be purchasing a gemini panel van in the next month or 2 if i can find one, if not a sedan. This will be my first car and i would like to know whether i should put a 2lt(g200) in the car straight away?? Or will the standard be adequate for now?? I want decent power and good handling. Would it be cheaper to leave the 1.6 in the car and modify that or change to a 2lt and mod it, performance wise.
If anyone car advise me after prior experiance it would be great. Also how much would a respray cost?? just a cheapish one not anything spectacular??

thanx for any help
BuRnInG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

UMMMM 1.6L OR 2L performance wise. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD U THINK, ofcourse the 2l will be better cock breathe.
quick48u
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

fuck u man, im after some help. what i was saying was price verse performance! which one would be cheaper.l

Piss off dickhead i was asking for help not some fuckwit to come along and spin shit
ExGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

I would be looking at an 1800 I personally believe these motors are alot better than the g200. The 2l is a very lazy motor where the 1800 loves to rev.

As for paint job, how long is a piece of string??
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: i dont think that was called for Reply with quote

mate he was after a serious response. I think he was asking if it was worth the money to buy a G200. How much difference would it make i think.

dont be a knob, stop giving people shit.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

chalk up another for the 1800 Very Happy there "da bomb"
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

hey dude if you are after a pano and have a bit of money, i kno where ther is one with a good paint job and a g200 in it, try talkin to gene he might sell his to u if you offer the right price, i thibnk he wants around the 3000 price that will prolly be the cheapest way around the whole thing cause think of it,

g200 descent (1000+)
paint job, (800+) usually 1000+ depends who you know
pano very nice car if you want a nice descent car (1500)
and i think it has a lsd in it oh shit i would love one of those and i think they r around 1000 too so around 3000 is perfect, just scab money off your mum.

thats what i did.
workedTE
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Ur opinion in all seriousness Reply with quote

i agree, the 1800 loves the revs... vrooooooommmmm!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: