HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise went off with 2 hitches and a BANG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Perth Cruise went off with 2 hitches and a BANG Reply with quote

Well. This was a big one for perth gemini history. So many new things. For starters, it was our first night cruise, as well as our first round trip cruise. It was our first cruise with no stock geminis. It was our first cruise that cops were involved in, and our first cruise with a crash. And the big one, our first cruise with lots of smokey burnouts!

I rocked up at the start point only to find that Aaron had been pulled over a street away. From there I got paranoid. When he finally joined us the nice police man had put a pretty little sticker on his front window. For fuck all at that.
So we chatted, meating two new cruises, one with a lovely twin cam Panelvan, and another with a go-hard white TC/TD. Unfortunately, our camera man never rocked up. Im sure your dissapointed. Sorry we didnt wait a lil longer man.
So we left. Got to the 1st regroup without anything special happening. On the way to 2nd regroup, a couple of drags took place, which made me think i need an engine upgrade.... Cruising down Abernethy road, A 200SX passed me so I gave it a go.... Turbo'd 200sx motor VS 2.8 with extractors.... I kept up, but I dont b-leve he was really pushing it, though it was fun been door to door with it at 150+km/h. And on we went. It was on route to freo that the big 'oh dear' came, with a certain red-gem owner thinking he could hit a roundabout at 80kms.... For future refference, on 175's... no, you cannot.
Thankfully the car was still in one peice without any visible damage. So off we went again, passing through Melville Macca's where we rocked up with music cranking, right next to about 10 policemen.... Thankfully the long arm gave us no strife and we were on our way again. We skipped some of the map from there and headed straight for roleystone where 'Vantasy' Left us. The remaining 5 cars continued to the old truckstop on Brookton Hwy, where we each had a few shots at getting some rubber smoking. Well done to the white TC/TD for some lovely LSD burnouts and to Phil for christening his new car.

Overall the night was enjoyed tho it was dissapointing that the sticker and crash came about.

Hope to see you ALL at the enxt cruise. Dont ask when....
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise went off with 2 hitches and a BANG Reply with quote

sounds like it was a good nite mate!! ooh thats gotta hurt!
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise went off with 2 hitches and a BANG Reply with quote

yeah next time have ur fuking fone
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise - Where was geminaro and his mate Reply with quote

i did have my phone dave, tho it was off.... damn lack of batteries. sorry man.
and where the fuck was the yellow coupe and the show quality blue TC/TD?? if we had them as well it wouldve been much better. even with all the shit that went down.
and aaron, dont overtake me next time we come up to a roundabout ok?? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: