HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

QUESTION??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

hey boys, i dnt know if its bit late, but i printed out sum flyers for the SA cruise and was thinkin of puttin one up on our year 12 pin up board..is that ok or not????..if it aint, ill just ask sum of the boys AND GALS, if they hav gemis and wana come.... so yea, just though id check first...
XOX
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

you can distribute them anywhere u want.....get as many gemi's there and might see u there eh!
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

well u wont see my gem, but i will be wit my boy and his..ok, i just didnt wana put them anywhere and then the pigs see them.....I CANT WAIT TILL THE CRUISE..hehehe dnt mind me, its just exciting!!!!
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

i cant wait but i just hope my cars on the bloody road!! hehe...whats ya bf got?
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

i white TG, im pretty sure, hes got mags, extracters, worked 1800, to a 2litre..he just got off defect amd puttin all the defectable stuff back on lol...oh well, its no fun if it aint there...ive got a white TC, well i guess you can tell that from my name...yea, sorry, im not thinkin, im bored as!! so yea...im tryin to get my gemi lookin good, but itll take a while...what do you have??
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

the gem on the flyer is mine Very Happy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

ive got a fuel injected dohc in mine its a tf...wanna see? do u have msn?
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

yea its a nice gem, ive seen urs out before on the cruise, its hard cos ii dnt really know who everyone is, and i get none of u guys will know who i am either.....OH WELL, ill get a name tag that say LiLMissTc, heheh and ill look like a dork, BUT shit happens..

NOW, Mr d, nahh i dnt use msn, i use my email though if u want that?????????????
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

yeah ok whats ya email and ill send sum pics
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

kewl, its venusmoon17@hotmail.com ill send u sum of my stock car, lol, nah not quite yet...............MAN IM BORED, im at skool and i hav to hang round after all my yr level has gone home cos i hav sport prac at 3:30..i wish i could like, chat to you guys msn style so it dnt wast so many thready things...lol....
i dnt know...lol
XOX wat are u up to at the moment Mr D
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

at work....being bored....what suburb u from?
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

Norwood, St Peters area...what about you? yea sounds about right, being bored.. i just red genes joke in members lounge, its lame but funny, im tryn to think of a joke, but i cant...lol...i prob wouldnt be funny anyway..im just lientenin to music(pony by genuine) while sought of doin sum work for school...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

im more into the munno para west/gawler region...but hang around golden grove alot and adelaide on sat nights. your inbox is full and i cant send anything to ya....so delete all ya love letters and get back to me
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

ok then, lol love letters, nah yea sorry, i will i dnt think i can get to my email on a school comp but ill try, if not gives a few days..again sorryy..man u live far away...sum of my friends live out reynella way and always complain bout havin to drive long distances when they cant be bothered...lol
XOX
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION?? Reply with quote

im happy to drive to reynella to pick up ya friends for you! lol hehe Razz

horny boys out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: