HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Phyllis is looking for a new home

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Phyllis is looking for a new home Reply with quote

Hi
I am selling my Gemini called "Phyllis" (in memory of her first owner: Granny) for $2,750.
Phyllis is a beautiful Holden Gemini SLX 1981 Blue Automatic rego 17/6 only 45000 km (yes!) and regularly serviced by professionals (just recently got two new tyres and the ignition leads were changed). She is in very fine condition.
Her CV is as follows:
When her husband died in 1981, Nan (nobody called her Phyllis)was 67 years old and the first thing she did was to go and get her driving licence and buy a new car. When she passed away in 1999 we inherited the car. Believe it or not, it had done only 25000 km in 18 years! She used to drive it only to the golf course or to do the weekly shopping in her Queensland country town. She always looked after the car too. Since we got Phyllis in June 2000, I have been driving her only to go to work and come back home. As I have not much time to do the service myself, I have been taking her to the mecanic for tuning and service.
It has no problem, just the Radio is not working any more and I haven't been bothered fixing it.
If you are interested drop a word at kouza2@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: