HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

tx coupe for sale Gold Coast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaTT
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: tx coupe for sale Gold Coast Reply with quote

TX COUPE 2 PAC DODGE VIPER RED MIXED WITH CLEAR 15 INCH MAGS LOWERED RED AND BLACK INTERIOR SPORTS STEERING WHEEL AND GEAR KNOB TG DASH WITH TACHO DASH VOLTS AND WATER TEMP GAUGES MOUNTED ON A PILLAR IN CHROME CUPS CD PLAYER CLARION 6X9 SPEAKERS ENGINE BEEN FULLY REBUILT 6 MONTHS AGO HAS CHROME ROCKER COVER AND RAMFLO AIR FILTER EXTRACTORS TO 2 INCH SPORTS EXHAUST LOCKED DIFF FRONT END DAMAGED COMES WITH 2 REPLACEMENT GUARDS AND FRONT PIECE IN GOOD CONDITION ALL YOU NEED IS A BONNET AND FRONT BUMPER THEN FIT AND PAINT THE NEW GUARDS ALMOST IN SHOW CONDITION GEMINI MAKE AN OFFER OR CALL 0402 590 779 TO HAVE A LOOK GENUINE BUYERS ONLY NO TIME WASTERS OR TEST PILOTS
MaTT
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: tx coupe for sale Gold Coast Reply with quote

THERE IS A PICTURE OF IT IN THE EVENTS SECTION MAY 25TH GEMINI CRUISE DOWN THE BOTTOM ITS THE RED COUPE WITH THE BDM PERFORMANCE STICKER ON THE FRONT WINDOW GO TO THIS LINK
http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=272&car=16
v1ru5
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: tx coupe for sale Gold Coast Reply with quote

Hey mate, i am looking for a gemini, i am about to buy daniles tx coupe. http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=301
Would yours be better then his if so email me some details and more pictures of the car at iwantnookie@Hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: tx coupe for sale Gold Coast Reply with quote

how much u paying for that maroon coupe v1ru5?
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: tx coupe for sale Gold Coast Reply with quote

how much do u want for your gemi matt? i was looking at buying miss hadagem's tg but someone beat me too it with cash, if your lookin at sellin it for around the $1500 to $2000 mark i'm interested, just some questions, is it registered? if so how much rego is left? and what engine has it got in it? g161? g180? g200? and is that how the car comes? what it looks like in the pic, obviously with the slight damage but yea email at crazyndsiturbed@hotmail.com or just post me back here

matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: