HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: TGEMINI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

u dont have to take the engine out to do one.....u unhook the old and hook the new onto the old and pull the old out while threading the new on at the same time.......YOU DONT KNOW SHIT......u dont even know how to polish rims for god sake.......
simonTF

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

i was reading the post b4 and your right you dont have to take the engine out unless you wana take the houseing off to check for damage from teh timming chain or if it gets caught down in there. but tggemini is right in that it would take longer than 15min unless it was allready all apart.
just my say
stop the bitch fighting out,
SIMON
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

thanx simon
Smile
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

for starters i originally said the fucken engine was out of the car..........thats why im selling it....second of all TGemini have u ever personally done any maintenance to ur car....i think NOT.....ur a dumb ass when it comes to that....
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

does anyone else here give a flying fuck that TGEMINI 'apparently' knows nothing mechanical about engines?

Get the fuck over it, you are going to cause yourself ulsers from being so pent up about shit that doesn't matter heppz
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGEMINI Reply with quote

hehehe so true robbo so true
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: