HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Looking for mint gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1ru5
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

Hey, i am looking for a fairly complete gemini that has been done up a little. I want to spend about $5000-$6000 stright up. I want some thing around barry chambers level (galleries, show car sold for $6000). I am in brisbane and if you have msn you can talk to me At iwantnookie@hotmail.com or just email me your number and some pics and info.
thanks for the help in my quest
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

why dont you build one, you could have somethin pretty decent for that amout of dosh, you could prolly have somethin full sick if you did most of the work yourself.
dont think there will be much for sale at the price ur lookin at and the quality, but thats my opinion, i'd be building somethin.

matt
v1ru5
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

i don't have the time to build one, and i am getting loaned they money for the car, so i won't have the money to do it up.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

ok seriously dude theres a thing called the tradingpost and funny enough they sell cars in there and oh my gosh i just checked and there are some nice gems for sale around the price ur looking to spend so get the fuck off your ass and do the looking yourself.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

oi flyinlow what r u on about, thats how u get your head kicked in, maybe he thought cause this is a gemini site he will come here and c cause we are pretty up to date with these things, and dude there are bulk cars for sale go into show gemmis there are 2 nice gems for sale there or go through the forum pages he is right in one way we arent gonna scroll through and look for them for you it's just he didnt have to get aggresive and angry, it gives gemini enthuisiasts a bad name.

hope ya find one cya mate.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

nah i agre with fltinlow. in the last 2-3 days iv read the same thing
Re: Looking for mint gemini
or wanted gem for $6000 in brissy.
more than 10 times.
if some one had one they would have told u by now!!!!
no one has one so stop asking. and yes i just cheacked theres atleast 5 sh-mic gemins int he trader
"thankyou please come again"
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

if thats the case, dude just put it up once maybe twice, thats it if u get no answer look elsewhere look everywhere man there has to be one somewhere. if u post to many times everyone gets pissed off at u cause you are takin presious room, and time if we look at it heaps of times.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

dunger who do you think you are
the fairygodmother
chill out all i was saying is it gets really repetitive when u read same thing over and over and it seems that some people just expect a gemini worth 6000 that someone else has put all there hard work into building up just to drop into there lap
get a clue
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

bwhahahahahahhaahaha
dunger wrote : thats how u get your head kicked in
im scared real scared
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

cars/parts for sale
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for mint gemini Reply with quote

yer well man u dont know how big he is or if he lives near you and is a phsyco, sorry if i offended u i should fuckin look harder i thought that was his only post, i looked through and found about 5-7 cant remember, i dont wanna make enemies with u, i just thought you were havin a go at him for no reason.

peace man peace
nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: