HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

master warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: master warning Reply with quote

can sum1 tell me all the points 2 make the master warning light cum on in the dash. i cant ge mine 2 go out.
and also when i put my battrey terminal on, the egnition cums on automatically without having 2 put the key. oh and 1 more thing when i try 2 turn the car off it wont i have 2 take the terminal off again! n e help wood be great.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: master warning Reply with quote

Do you have an elect. fuel pump ? Sounds as though you may have a short on your wire that runs from the alternator to you fuel pump. When mine (fuel pump) died, i temporarily ran the pos. off the pump to the park lights and when i turned the lights on, the car cranked over automatically and wouldn't stop till i disconnected it. So start looking at your wiring...
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: master warning Reply with quote

heheheh HOT WIRED ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: