HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geminice
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Insurance Reply with quote

hey guys,
i live in Perth and i just got my license and im looking for a good insurance company to get my car insured. im only lookin at gettin 3rd party insurance coz the car only cost me $800. can anyone recomend a good insurance company that there using. any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers
Phil
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

for what type of 3rd party are u after. Compulsory 3rd party are all the same price pretty much, not sure about the others.
geminice
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

3rd party insurance that will cover me for the car that i hit. not the insurance that ya have to pay with ya rego
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

anyone will do it
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

yeh i know but im lookin at wat prices people are paying and wat there deal is. they all offer different stuff like open driver policy n stuff
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

like I said before, I couldn't even get third party property coz my stereo cost too much... go figure?
I should try again now that I'm on my opens I guess
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

im with gio/suncorp/whatever the hell it is these days. the price for insurance 4 me has been going down steadily for the past 2 years, im the only one insured to drive it though
and i think youd be looking at extra if you want it insured for other people, but the boys are right, they all pretty much charge the same for it.cheers
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

You can get 3rd party property damage - which covers your if u hit someone elses car or house or whatever. That was $200 a year from AAMI in QLD (i think). It was around that. That has nothing to do with what stereo u have in the car or whatever, except if u want your car covered for fire or theft, u canonly have a stereo worth 10% the value of your car
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

i say fuk the insurance unless ur car is fully stock ....if u got mods no point gettin it cos it wont cover u in a crash
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

im with RAA in SA and i'm paying $190 a year, which is $30 less than CGU, who i was with before...
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

im 19 i have td sedan stock as a rock i pay 380 a year for 3rd party not fire not theft thats the cheapest i could find i know its fucken tight as
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: