HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

heres a conversion for a rich cunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

i was just readin the trading post online, n i was readin through the engines and transmissions section, n i seen 2 wrx motors in there, now what a conversion that would be, recon that would go pretty hard.

man i want a new engine, sick of 1600 power, but yea dont help when i dont got no money! hahaha

broke cunt out
matt
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

yeah that would be a sick motor to chuck in a gem but i guess you would have to throw in the driveline from a wrx too and that would be a bitch
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

wont fit, the engin will sit 2" of the ground with the stock gemi spring hight! we mesured it up for a mate gemini, but he went 13bt after he found out it dont fit
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

plus wrx's arent that quick anyway
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

it would be in a gemini
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

s2000
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

is there anything you dont know or haven't tried gene? and shit i been seenin u heaps l8ly, specially today, i think i seen u twice, once at near supercheap where i bought some oil cos a gemi dont run too good wit no oil, and the second 1 was along ur street, man where do u work cos all u seem to do is drive around, hahahaha, catch u l8r man

matt
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

i work near the kingston go kart track Very Happy
yeah i saw ya this morning and at about lunch time LOL

ps iv tryed alot, u dont do a conversion with out resurch!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

just been thinking abt the WRX conversion to a GEMINI, read it was a no go but here are the 2 I was thinking about would be crazy and aimed at the more top end market.
1> RB Gemini [U know the one that sux kaws it FWD and just an ugly duckling] what about a HONDA VTEC conversion? [Now I am also not a van of that H badge, but still insane to do I rekon]
2>VR-4/EVO engine in a Gemini? or is it the same in size as the WRX engine, I think for memory it is a lot smaller than the BOXER engine from the WRX!
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

how about an engine from a Porche GT3? That'd be a nice conversion, or you could just nick the GT3.... There is a guy near where I live who owns two, think he would miss one?
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

all the mentioned changes are different but y bother? just to b individual? sounds like a lot of money and effort, i will have to say the rotary conversion is the most sensible ( not cause i am doin it either Razz) easy to fit, mega power and relatively cheap ( i have a mid 12 sec rotor that only cost me $2500!) the next best swap would have to b the sr20, the best pistion motor available at the moment. anyways gotta go and spend more cash on the tx money pit!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

rotors are poo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: heres a conversion for a rich cunt Reply with quote

no rotors are wee,

they go wee wee wee on piston motors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: