HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS: Airbrushed dashboard
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

I am wanting to sell my Airbrushed dashboard and center console, its a TF/TG dash, im in brisbane and want $400 for it, comes with everything minus the instrument cluster, and instruments around the outside (warning lights, electric clock and so on)

here are pics

http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26

http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=25

this dash took 36hours to paint alone, and is done using the best quality spiece hecker paint, the paint has been on there for over 6months and has not chipped or cracked, it also gets a great reaction from people, so email me at crazyndisturbe@hotmail.com if your interested or leave a post here.

matty
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

400 for a dash with cracks in it! r u serious???
lol
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

i hope your on drugs or this could be an embarssing moment
jkn
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

lol
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

hahaha everyones a fucken commedian, dont have nethin constructive to say SHUT THE FUCK UP!
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

400 bucks!! why would you pay 400 dollars for a dash!! i am making a full fibre glass dash and its costing me like 150 with paint on it!! its not airbrush but i have seen yours and all it looks like is thin lines of dark blue with a gloss over it!!
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

as i said before lol@matt over and over and over!!
nah nah nahhh!

i know very childish but u know u have it all coming to ya boy!! i hold grudges forever...
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

i can take constructive criticism but miss hadagem SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

ha ha ha!!! Go the tuff internet abuse......

hey u know my phone number please do give me a call Smile
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

actually i dont have ur number anymore, i dont keep phone numbers of people i dont like, so y dont u just drop the whole smart attitude
dRiFtN
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

i just farted terrence... bahahahah
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

hey u r serious 400 bux 4 a dash!!! what a joke! oh and i got sumthin 'constructive 2 say' settle the FUCK down punk!
p.s got luck with the sale

cheers
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

HAHAHAHA Ive seen this guys airbrushing b4, he was trying to bleed oney out of some poor sucker for a "full sick" paintjob on a whole car, he got heaps of shit put on him when he posted the pics of his other work though. Kinda feel sorry 4 the guy.... ok now im over it
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=8

quality $400 airbrushing here!
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Airbrushed dashboard Reply with quote

;p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: