HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wated cheap gemini

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

my mate is looking to buy a car, he has about $1000 to spend, although its not alot of money we want to help him get the best car he can, we'd prefer a te, tf, or tg but if you have any other geminis that are good and running, n dont require much for road worthy post them too.

actually post anything that runs, and isn't too far gone, u know what i mean.

thanks
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

that rimzim or whatever is selling one a TE van close to roadworthy for 500 go for it i would.

help out
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

rimzum is also sellin a tg sedan with 2 months reg in real good nick good body
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

thanks for ur help guys, but i did forget to post that we're in brisbane, and dont wanna travel further than the coast to get one. we looked at one today, stupid bitch wanted $400 for a rusty, dodgy lookin TE that wasn't real flash n barely run, oh well he's got 12 months to look. thanks for ur help fullas, if u know of any in bris around the $1000 give me a yell, (we're looking for something unregistered too)

thanks guys, matt
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

well for starters where r u? and i have a very clean td ready for the road for 1500 painted or as is for 1100 little rust in one door is all that is needed for roadybut we are in brisbane qld so if interested e-mail me first to see will buy tigermoon@optusnet.com.au
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

yea i think my mate is interested, he read the post last night, im also in brisbane, he'd be lookin at it as is, n thats about his price range.

i'll get back to you, or he will.

thanks
matt
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: wated cheap gemini Reply with quote

hey still got the TD gemini but will not last long now that it is in the paper and on-line so if you are interested then come have a look first to see will buy
see ya
kris and james 0404874205
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: