HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Forums

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Forums Reply with quote

After going through the for sale forums and finding nothing but bitch fighting ,why cant these people be removed. Make a section for the bitching.. you all crack down on anyone breaking the rules in the "Gemini R&D" Please do the same for the rest.

Nick
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums Reply with quote

members if there for bitching etc. i agree with what you say, keep it outta the other forums BUT people like mc_muz and baggedit who go looking for trouble seem to enjoy shit stirring, i, like most people, want that crap out of the forums but find they have to defend themselves from offensive comments and therefore retaliation occurs. its unfortunate coz if banning happens, the people sticking up for themselves also copp it, which isnt fair in my view.

id like to see the fore-mentioned people banned as i think they deliberately set out to stir people up, but what can ya do...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums Reply with quote

but kev id serious wouldnt ban them because they will just start up a new account. does this solve anything? it just causes more confusion trying to figure out who the new and next asshole is.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums Reply with quote

i see what you mean, without a fulltime moderator online at all times it would be hard, i reckon i should be a moderator...im on here all the time and yes i can be serious when i want to GIVE ME THE DAMN JOB!!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums Reply with quote

sounds good.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums Reply with quote

VOTE 1 KEV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: