HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

what adjustable panhard rod do i need for a coupe??? is it the sedan or the wagon one?? i thought the sedan.....
please clear this up.
cheers

baz
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

wagons have slightly different rear suspension & diff setups to that of a coupe or sedan; a coup and sedan are basically identicle in suspension & diff etc.

answer: sedan panhard rod.

-Woz
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

id say sedan too mate
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

cheers...you thought the same as me cos from what i have looked at the coupe is nearly exactly the same as a sedan but has the sloping back..just that ive ordered it and wanted to make sure its the right one to avoid a 15% charge if i send it back....also did ya know that thery are exactly the same panhard rod as the early model commodores...

later

baz
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

seen as the coupe has the same floor and rear end to the sedan i would say sedan. also the fact that i have a sedan adjustable rod on my coupe could has something to do with my opinion Very Happy
heheh
smart ass out
gene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: