HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GEMINI WANTED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IIDIE4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: GEMINI WANTED Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for a TE - TG gemini to restore. Body free of rust and mainly straight. Even just a shell will do.
If anybody in melbourne has a gem 4 sale that is worth doing up, can you pls message back or e-mail me at iidie4@hotmail.com
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI WANTED Reply with quote

hi..i got 2 gemmis in melbourne i wanna sell, ones a TE panelvan (windowless) and the others a TG sedan both are in good cond, the tg sedan needs a new carby/inlet manifold both are free from rust, the Tg is completely straight with the best conditioned stock interior you will see (SL/X) the TE needs bit of work but it has a good running G161 with a weber and extractors.... the TG has rego till march. make me an offer on one or both. also, a TF sedan in pieces so you can take plenty of spares.
thx
wez
rimzum@yahoo.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: