HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

question on turbo kits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wild_gemi_Melb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 6:39 pm    Post subject: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

I just wanted to see other peoples opinions on a turbo kit that im going to buy off my mates brother for $720. it includes injection off piazza, piazza turbo,etc no computer though. i want a kit to go on my worked gemi motor. So do u guys think its a good deal? or do u know anyone whos sell complete turbo kits for a decent price.
I just wanted hear from someone else b4 i go buy this thing

Thanks
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

$720 with no computer i dont know mate whats the turbo like does it need re kitting ?..... whats him bottom $ ?
wild_gemi_Melb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

he says id doesnt re kitting that its been high flowed and all. I bargained with him half hour ago and his willing to give the whole thing to me no more than $600 no other offer. He says it justs needs a computer which are what these days, $400 and up?
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

yeah $400- up yeah $600 yeah not 2 bad for the lot i dont think just need a computer then its up to you dude Smile
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

Lookin at about 700-800 for a base model fuel only computer with maps and all the crap you need.

Thats brand new.
wild_gemi_Melb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the help. I will think it through if i will buy it or not. if not i will have to keep lookin till i find a complete turbo kit for a good deal
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

hey man so what exact r u getting cos i got everything but computer, u also need high pressure oil pump and oil line, i got everything but comp and oil line and my turbo rebuilt and high flowed. not been used since. who r u getting it off. if the turbo is rebuilt then yeh it is worth the money, u wont find anything cheaper trust me
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: question on turbo kits Reply with quote

hey rueben what you got and how much you want, is it a piazza + manifold or is it something else i want somethin that would go onto a g200 easy ok

peace out nathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: