HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX_DLITE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

g'day people i have a variety of parts for sale.
First up...
5 BRAND new gemini 4stud interceptors. these are brand new and are EXTREMELY rare. All are perfectly balanced. they are matt black and look exactly like the holden bt1 interceptors style except they are 14inch. These are forsale for $400 or nearest offer

2nd up... i have a BRAND NEW total rubber kit suited for ALL gemini sedans (models Tx to Tg) this kit includes all the rubbers Except the windscreens. Besides that this kit includes ever single rubber needed for the car. all are individually wraped and havent been opened. This kit roughly retails for about $500 but im accepting offers around $400ono

3rd up...
i have a set of GHL Chrome door and boot locks. This kit is also BRAND NEW and never been used and comes with 3 keys (1 master key) and lock mechs for the 2 front doors and 1 lock for the boot. this kit retail for about $115 but im selling them for $80 ono

4th up...
A have a W0 series JL 10inch subwoofer mounted in a custom made 27.5liter sub box. The box is worth $240 and the sub is worth $220 new but i'll sell them together for $350 ono. they are both in good condition and are competition quality.

5th up...
i have 2 amplifiers for sale...
the 1st one is a COUSTIC 360watt RMS amp with built in cross over, bassboost, HPF & LPF adjustable rehostats, its a 2channel amp and is of a high quality. i am asking $240 for this.
the 2nd amp is an Audio line 800watt 2 channel amp with built in cross over and adjustable rehostats for both HPF and LPF frequency's. This amp is perfect for running the 10inch sub.

Thats the lot for sale. If ne1 is intrested dont hesitate to call me on 0422 23 11 55 or email me on...
maddogmat_99@hotmail.com
im from the Melbourne area so if ur from interstate and are intrested in buying nething it'll b at ur own cost to send and recieve money and goods.
cheers,
matty
Stock TE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

I can get interceptor rims (in black) for $10 at a wrecker in Sydney
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

LOL, what do intercepters look like anyways?
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

the same wheels that are on my gold gem
i wouldn't pay more than 20 a rim
i bought 4 with tyers fitted and balance for
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

i paid $11.50 for each 14 inch BWM steelie at the wreckers in melb, (in silver).
LOWTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMINI PARTS 4SALE+ STEREO COMPONENTS Reply with quote

Ill give you $350 for the interceptors if they got good tyres. Ill come this weekend with money if you want.
Let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: