HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

for the big mouths

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:46 pm    Post subject: for the big mouths Reply with quote

to the opinonated clowns who claim that rb's are 'gay' (how can a car be homosexual?), not a gemini etc., what the hell is your problem? they are reliable as all hell and just like the vintage gems can be made to look good. of course its gonna take money to make one look good, just like the 'grandma special' geminis that you guys swear by. you can still have fun in them, just lower the bastard and itll fling round corners at silly speeds, just like yours. the purpose of this post is not to whinge about some narrow minded rednecks, but to ask them:
* how many of you have owned an rb?
* how many of you have driven an rb?
* how many of you are in a position where you can make a valid opinion on a gemini?
if you answer no to at least two of these questions, keep your thoughts to yourself and shut the hell up.
its little wonder that other modified car owners/ groups/ circles (eg 6's, 8's et al) think that four cylinder drivers are a joke.
unity people!

whingy bitchiness out, goons aka 86sle.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

ps keep up the good work peteymate
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: thanks dude Reply with quote

agreeance out
Wasabi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

Respect
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: aiiiiight Reply with quote

flava
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: aiiiiight Reply with quote

rb are buckets of shit and deserve to burn

and whats with all this peace out shit
rb's suck out
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

have you ever experienced bad torque steer. I my self have experienced 3rd gear torque steer at well over 100km/h in the passanger seat. It is very uncontrollable unlike the arse end getting loose. that is the only reason I dont like them. well that and thay are ugly. however you dont really hear me bitching about them being shit every time they are mentioned.

Yes I did answer no to 2 of those quesions however owning 6 gems in 2 years as well as other cars I think I can have a valid opinion.
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

although alot of people say RB's are gay i reckon if they had a different model badge on them besides gemini alot of those same people would have a different opion about them... Just my 2 cents worth.

pyr0
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

no
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

there poo!
poo out
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

Fuck you must be like last week in the times. Get the fuck over it already.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths Reply with quote

i dont come on here that often
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths...who h8 rbs(that means u) Reply with quote

rbs are a lost cause, unlike other gems, u would have to spend way too much $$$ to get them to look decent, i drove behind and raced a done up rb, and it was still gay, and there is somethin about there handlin, oh thats right...its fukd, i borrowd my mates one for like 2 weeks and if it was nt front wheel drive and so fukn ugly, it would be a half decent car, but yeah, give up now, before u hurt urself
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: aiiiiight Reply with quote

RB's r gemini's! They r just as much a Gemini as any other model before it. So it has'nt got rear wheel drive? We dont care! Everyone has different tastes. Maybe we don't want to be like every other gemini fan in a rear wheel drive!! In my opinion they look heaps better than previous models!!

TuFf
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: for the big mouths...who h8 rbs(that means u) Reply with quote

yeah thanks redgem, youve helped us see the light. im on my way now to buy a rwd gem, stick some 14" camira mags and a monster tacho on it so i can be cool. not everyone has the same taste as you nor should everyone have the same car as you, you communist tool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: