HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sellin my G1600 engine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoT_GeM_360

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

I'm selling my 1600 engine. Its got ACL Pistons, polished and balanced conrods, hardened and balanced crank, matched ported and polished head with a 5 speed gearbox attached.

Let us know if your in need for one.

Im in the sydney area
maltese
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

ill have your 5 speed gearbox
HoT_GeM_360

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

engine and gearbox is attached and i have no time to pull anything apart unless if you want to, then u can have the gearbox.
maltese
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

how much is it any good
HoT_GeM_360

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

bloody oath its good. The only reason why im selling the engine and 5 speed is because i bought i show gem that was in the hot four magazine in august from a guy in the gemi club and he had the motor lightly worked, but i had my beast Rodeo 2 litre motor from my other gem and put the 2 litre in my new show gem that i bought recently. So the i dont really need the spare engine, i would only keep it for a good backup incase somethin happend to my 2ltr, but i think i will be fine with my 2litre so best if i sell the 1600. make me a offer and we should work out sumthin. The gearbox heaps good. Ran smoothly. If you wish to speak to me through email or anyone else for the engine, u can contact me at Angelus_4_u@hotmail.com
maltese
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sellin my G1600 engine Reply with quote

where u from ill take d 5 speed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: