HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Seat hights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Seat hights Reply with quote

i own an '81 TE and when i sit in it my knees are rigght up near the dash i have the seat as far back as it goes but i was driving my freisnd Td and it was normal like i had enough room, im pretty tall but is than anydiffrence in seats or heights of them cos mine hasnt got as much leg room on the drivers side?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

take some shrinking pills, or get a saw and cut sections of your self out then stick back togeather with locktite once desired height is reached.

cheers,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

cut some body parts off and give them to MR_GEMI so he can make his willy bigger....hehe Razz

Small Willies out!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

hahaha willy sizes
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

What happened to people who know anything on here. All you guys seem to do is crack jokes. Are your cars jokes to. Legitamate question, dumb answer.
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

I have had a few gems over the time and all the seats are interchangable and I would say there is no difference in mounting points. Maybe someone modified you car (example rust repair in front floor) and moved the seat or maybe they arn't Gemini seats.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious answer Reply with quote

mate compare the passenger seats travel to the drivers seat because ive seen a few gemis where the seat rail just decides to jam up a bit and u just take it of and give it a tap with the hammer and a bit of grease and that usually fixes it, also i think coupe seats are same bolt up but sit lower to the ground which might help ya out a bit, cheers kizza
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Serious answer Reply with quote

my car is a joke, one big happy joke
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

its not the size of your rod, its the way you wiggle your worm that counts.....
apparantly....

willy conversations out,
Matt
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Seat hights Reply with quote

I think the td seats may be lower.

In my old tf I found I was a little higher than the td. My td now with stock seats feels like I am lower.

Fixed that with putting spacers on my custom seat rails for the seats im putting in. Perfect height now. (For me)
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

enough said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: