HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: blue gem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: attn: blue gem Reply with quote

hey dude u still interested in my spoiler for the door, i got a bootid just need a door asap. Bring the door up to strathablyn if ya goin there or i'll get it off ya in adeliade. email me wid ya detials, and those pics of it, i don't care as long as it's not severely rusted, bogged or dented (needs to be straight).

cheers. chris...
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: blue gem Reply with quote

yeah man sorry but im going down there for 1 day for work but car is still here if ya want it dude!!! its urs for the spoiler.....the doors ar straight as hell....very little rust....actually none realy
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: blue gem Reply with quote

whats your address and i will pick the door up. is it still on the car or will i have to take it off? cheers, and when should i come up and get it/.

chris...
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: blue gem Reply with quote

yeah mate they still on the car but if ya want u can come down any time weekdays and take what ever u want of the car.....except for engine parts.....anything of the body that u might need at no extra cost dude........Just the spoiler ok...

the addy is 19 barfield crescent elizabeth west......ANYTIME DURING WEEK DUDE between 9am and 3pm as its a factory

cheers,

blue gem
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: attn: blue gem Reply with quote

cheers b there sum time this week then

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: