HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wankers, get real --(180SX)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 5:14 am    Post subject: wankers, get real --(180SX) Reply with quote

get a real power car you girl's
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(fastgem) Reply with quote

yeah, coz a 180sx goes SOOOO fast.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(gene) Reply with quote

yeah the 180sx must go faster than the 300sx or even the 200sx or maybe the ss commadore and it can even beat top fulers !!
ur a dick chesse man, we cruze geminis coz we like the look of em and the not some jap imported tin can!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(sLb) Reply with quote

wow man, you got a 180sx!? you must be like some tycoon to have such a sports car. hoping that it is a manual sr20 you still have the least power of any s13 series vehicle, how does that feel, im guessing like being the 'smallest' kid in the change rooms?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(jono) Reply with quote

fuk u toss bag
get a car made in oz
nizmo sak a crap
q: why did holden invent nissan???
a: to stop wankas like u drivin a swav piece a macheinery like a gem
hahahahahaha
get fukd
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(progem) Reply with quote

Im starting to think you are all the wankers in this forum you seem to forget where the gemini came from you idiots
just because its holden baged dont make it a holden you clowns BUT YES THE 180SX DRIVER FUCK OFF OUT OFF THIS SITE YOUR CAR WOULDNT PULL THE SKIN OFF A RICE PUDDING AND IF YOU WANT TO RUN MY GEM PUT YOUR PINK SLIPS ON THE TABLE YOU LITTLE NEEDLE DICK MY WIFE WOULDNT MIDE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT TO GO TO WORK IN!!!!!
CHEERS

PROGEM
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(gene) Reply with quote

LOL
dam!! funny
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(Roto) Reply with quote

I'll put you in your place. I just silenced a 300zx, step up. You know why they use 180sx for drifting? Because WHEN they put them in to a wall, they walk off and say "oh well, off to the car yard to pick up another piece of cheap shit" ...in japanese of course!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get rea --(Slug) Reply with quote

You know out of all the nissan sx range (including the 200B sx ) I would have to say the 180sx is the uglyest I have seen. I think all its missing is the U between the S and the X . Next time you come here to rev us up take my advice .. Lie .. because a peice of shit like a 180 is nothing to brag over...
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(kizza) Reply with quote

if u r gunna get jap crap, u should just get a bluebird, it's cheaper to fix after a gemi whoop's your ass and you get shited off and kick the shit out of it
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(Dave) Reply with quote

"get a real power car you girl's "

Sir,
Perhaps you should take a quick course in basic English before you go off half-cocked, rubbishing the very vehicle that this forum is here to discuss. "Girl's" - the apostrophe (the ' dumbarse) is a mark of ownership, so grammatically speaking, "get a real power car you girl's" is about as advanced as a 4 year old's fart. Thusly, the correct sentence is "Get a car with real power, you girls".

Aside from that, what's a 180sx without the turbo? It's dogmeat. It's a 1800cc twin cam in a heavy, modern body. Which means that any 1800cc twin cam Gemini in the same state of repair should whip it's arse into oblivion. How much does a 180sx weigh? I don't know, but it would have to be more than the 950kg (ish - depending on body and spec) Gemini.

Bet you look cool drifting around the place with a ratchetless-handbrake and a set of 135 space saver tyres on the back (on yellow safety wheels, no doubt). Gee, wish I was you, then I could go and kill myself in shame.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(bens-white-gem) Reply with quote

mate im with all the other gem lovers here, get a fucking life
dont go slaging geminis for no reason
we like em and theres nothing you can do
so blow on it
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(geminy) Reply with quote

hey mate i would love a 180sx but not all of us can afford one so for the money the geminy is the best
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(fastgem) Reply with quote

speak for your self, i just wouldnt pay money for a piece of shit like that. Heaps better cars out there.
300zx

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: wankers, get real --(180SX) Reply with quote

My 1983 exa smokes fucken gemini they suck, how can you sit there and say a 180sx is ugly..fuck and a peice of shit...???...you drive gemini's a cheap crap sack of shit...they might be cheap to repair but I bet the repairs are more frequent thatn they are in a Jap import....as to the person who beat a 300zx...I'll race you for pink slips and when i win i'll burn you heap of shit..my 300zx will whoop you.

as to the person tellin 180sx to take a lesson in english...maybe EVERYONE on this site shouldat least he can spell unlike you illiterate caravan living fuck no hopers...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: