HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

bris cruse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: bris cruse Reply with quote

hey peeps, as i got my licence today i was considering organising a bris cruse somewhere in the near future, let me know if ne one is interested.
matt
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: bris cruse Reply with quote

give us a time and date
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: bris cruse Reply with quote

25-12-02, 5am? Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: bris cruse Reply with quote

yea im up for that! oh no hold up, i should be unwrappin my hsv gts that had a major engine overhall, i got it for christmas Wink hahaha
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: bris cruse Reply with quote

gene will be getting a clip across the ear for christmas!
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: bris cruse - Date Reply with quote

make it Saturday the 11th, usual times and meeting places... myself and MR_GEMI will be up there and wanna see a big gemini cruise, i will make a flyer and post it up on the site and gene is being a good sport and putting some at the gemi shop for us.....
sound good?

Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: bris cruse - Date Reply with quote

sounds good matty, thanks gene for your hard work and enthusiasm!!

Very Happy
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: bris cruse - Date Reply with quote

i will burn some of the flyers for yous if u want and if im in a good mood i might even hand some out

fire bug out
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: its set then Reply with quote

im up for that, im goin down the coast 2morrow night but im up for the cruse on the 11th, so deffinatly make a flyer n post it here n i'll print a few copies n chase down a few nice gemis that cruse around my area.
insane gemi fan
matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: