HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

the bitch is green!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

hahaha, just finished paintin my dads tg sl we couldn't find a colour quite what he wanted so we played wit one, we ended up wit what i like to call smack in the mouth green, n i thought my bright blue tg zz/z was bright! i swear this thing would glow in the dark, the colour has also helped the car take on the nickname "kermi" (kermit the frog) n will later on have that name and a picture of kermit airbrushed on the bonnet, not bad for a gem that was only gettin a tidy up cos of the rust! i'll send pics when i take some! the car is still in pieces so, oh yea n it only took us a 8days from start to get it where it is now, thats with out taking the engine out, we left it in there. paint the engine when we change the head.
sorry for long post
matt
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

hahha sweet as dude

oi airbrush teh cookie monster one yours and buy like 5 or so more gems and do all the seasime st charactors
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

That would be mad, the whole seasalami crew on your front lawn, then hire some juveniles to drive them..hehhe
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

hahah yeah

i at least want to see a brown one with snuffleupiguess on it
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

what was that fucking dogs name?

that hypo one. fucking huge ass dog
ruff??
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

I saw a bright green gem with "The Gekko" on it. What a weapon!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

ah yeah ive seen that beast up near garden city. gotta love the sticker on the rear window hahahha
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: the bitch is green!? Reply with quote

heheh yeah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: