HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Coupla mod Q's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Coupla mod Q's Reply with quote

Has anyone had their rear drums/axles restudded??? Or know of any workshops in the brissie area that can do it, best quote i've got so far is $210-ish. I'm looking at changing from gem pattern to commodore 5 stud. Also anyone know of a good place to find a 13B Rotor NA (carby fed)??? And i'm lookin at puttin this engine in a TE, how capable are the diffs??? Or is it worth upgrading to the Hilux??? Any other upgrades for diffs??? eg centres, and where to find em, and other peoples experiences. And what mods are required to the suspension on a diff upgrade. Cheers for any help fellas...

Red
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupla mod Q's Reply with quote

i know a place in tawoomba that does LSD in a gemini diff housing for a gemini, for $600. me and a mate are gonna get one each to see if we can get it cheeper. if u throw your diff in aswell and we ask for 3 LSD we might get a good discount. (ie, $500???)
nismogemini@hotmail.com let me know if ya keen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: