HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

worked 2L turbo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZZA
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: worked 2L turbo Reply with quote

4 Sale Gemini Project
2L PIAZZA turbo RECO has not been run. It has bigger mains bigger little end, hardened rods, balance & lightened, worked head ported bigger valves & springs
Stage 3, 26/66, new clutch pressure plate, 5 Speed Gear box.
Rolling TG shell start fixing up
HEAPS of spares
Number plate LOC02T also 4 sale
For more info e mail egor@austar.com.au
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: worked 2L turbo Reply with quote

how much ya want for it and where are ya?
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: worked 2L turbo Reply with quote

hey man how much u want for this can i get some pics or some more information sent to i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com i am very interested, thanx nate
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: worked 2L turbo Reply with quote

hey man i just sent u an email so check you email, thanks

nate
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: worked 2L turbo Reply with quote

i just got email sayin it didnt work, is your email address egoN or egoR cause i sent it to egor@austar.com.au, is that right or is it egon i am gonna try sending it to egon now

thanx nate
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody hell Reply with quote

bloody hell that one didnt work either i wasnt gonna waste my time writing to the name you have on your profile because that may not work either so i will just write what i was gonna say in the email,

Hi,
hey i am nathan i am just writing about the 2l turbo engine u got, i was just wondering how much you wanted for it, is it ready to go + what does it need. i am in townsville Queensland and cod would probly be the go. i know it would cost alot but i will have to take care of it. where are you? and when did you want to sell it i have been after one for a while but i am getting my seats retrimmed at the moment and that is gonna put me up a bit so it might take me about 2-3 months to scrape up the right amount. well it all depends on what u want for it.

cya later i hope to hear from you real soon, thanx nate

p.s, could i get some pictures of progress. or just pictures of the engine thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: