HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn. BLUE G3M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Attn. BLUE G3M Reply with quote

why werent u on the cruise??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Attn. BLUE G3M Reply with quote

sorry kev!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister was taken into hospital friday nite.....she crashed her car pretty bad.....next cruise ok dude!!!! SORRY AGAIN! tell matt the gem is going well.....having a 2L dropped in just after Xmas!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Attn. BLUE G3M Reply with quote

thats cool man, sorry to hear about ur sisters accident!!

the next cruise will be at the end of january, u reckon the motor will be in by then??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Attn. BLUE G3M Reply with quote

yeah for sure....maybe even a turbo set up...lets wait and see.....can u do us a favour???? i would not have a clue but can u ask matt if my gem had any engine work besides the webber???? my mechanic has the idea that it has been bored a little......dont ask me why but he does.....

cheers,

Ps, ur gem is sweet man.....how much that worth?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Attn. BLUE G3M Reply with quote

we dont know if anything was done to it, as is was never taken apart while he had it, we thought maybe a mild cam, coz it always seemed to go quite hard for a "standard" 1600... hearing that it may have been bored out a bit doesnt suprise me...

as for my car, id be askin $3000 as is, $3500 with touch
ups done...

cheers,
kev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: